The Universal Roof Mounting System for Tile Roofs
Image Courtesy: Top Power Electrical
The Clenergy PV-ezRack® SolarRoof™ is designed for residential and commercial tile roof applications.
- This system allows installation on tile roofs.
- Withstands wind speeds up to 88 metres per second
- Robust design and high-quality materials.
- Corrosion resistance is achieved through anodised structural grade aluminium and stainless steel components.
- The unique and innovative Z-module technology enables a surprisingly quick and easy installation.
Built To Last
- SolarRoof has high-quality stainless steel roof hooks which are suitable for most types of tiled roofs.
- Side-mounted or landscape tile interfaces can be used to cater for special mounting needs.
- Roof hook extenders are also part of the range for installations on high corrugation tiles such as Spanish tiles
- As part of the PV-ezRack® range, SolarRoof™ comes with a 12-year product warranty.
The versatile rail, Z-module and splice kit eliminates the need for onsite cutting, making SolarRoof™ a safe and cost effective PV mounting system.
Strict quality control in accordance with ISO 9001 over materials and finished products ensures optimum strength and long life for your installation.
Designed as a universal PV mounting system, SolarRoof™ is compatible with most of the major framed and frameless PV modules on the market.
12 Year Warranty
Clenergy provides a 12 year product warranty for your peace of mind.
With a full range of roof hooks and brackets, PV-ezRack SolarRoof™ is suitable for most roofing types, including pitched tile roofs, metal roofs, concrete roofs and even slate roofs.
Clenergy was founded in 2007 in Melbourne, Australia with a manufacturing HQ in Xiamen China. A solution provider to the renewables & building industry. They specialise in the development, manufacturing, and engineering of solar mounting & cable management gear for PV projects.
PV-ezRack® Clenergy offers a wide range of solar mounting gear for all kinds of solar installations, including residential, industrial & commercial and utility scale projects. Through field research, external stakeholder feedback and innovative concenpts from our R&D team, we are able to create versatile solar racking equipment. With industry experts from China, Australia, Japan and other countries, Clenergy is able to respond to global demand and market trends.